Feng Shui: believe or not believe, this is the question

How many people say “oh I don’t believe in Feng Shui!”. Imagine in this moment a blind person is there with you and says “oh I don’t believe colors exist”. What could you tell him? Maybe the same I tell to those who don’t believe in Feng Shui: if your perception or experience is limited, it doesn’t mean that what you’re not trained to sense and experience does not exist.

‘I don’t believe’ more often means ‘I did not give yet to myself the chance to try’, I’m not letting my sensations become perceptions, and the perceptions become knowledge and the knowledge become
awareness , that is the deep knowledge made of cells and blood coming from the experience. It’s the same difference between listening  somebody who talks of making love, and to make love: if I remain with the chitchat I can believe it or not, but if I finally make it then I know what I’m talking about!


Now, what are we talking about? About the effect the space surrounding us and the people living in it have on us, in a micro perspective (home, office, family, colleagues, clients, friends) and in a macro one (village, city, Country, general feature of the population). Far beyond the opinions these effects have a solid scientific basis. I can hear the objection of the defenders of the modern science: “has it maybe been proved that the effect of specific forms or some missing areas in the properties or failing or excess in somebody astrological chart is constant, reproducible and then with a scientific strength?” I answer as a scientist (I have a degree in Medical Genetics with 10 years of research in the field): is there maybe some mathematic theory from which an appropriate machine has been created to collect samples and evaluate all this? No, western science has not developed yet tools and instruments to demonstrate if the Feng Shui principles are scientific or not following its own criteria. Feng Shui criteria do not need machines or algorithms or complex statistical methods, they are evidence based, as it said in a good part of the medical science, and the evidence is that from thousands of years specific patterns have always the same manifestation.

The patterns are made of Forms and energy, the first visible and the second apparently not, but surely manifest for those who are able to interpret the perceptions: a person with a yellow face is having liver problems, a family without warm cohesiveness have a depletion in the Trigram of the Mother or a separation between the male and the female parts inside the house, a stubborn person unable to cope
with the authority shows an excess of the Wood element and a weak Metal, if the boss does not receive consideration and respect from the staff the Trigram reflected on the head could be weak or also the desks in the office are not placed properly.  And I can go on with countless examples.

So give to yourself more inner space, open the door on your perceptions and listen to your space and its inhabitants, list the situations of your life that seem to repeat persistently generating pain, discomfort, oppression, limitation, obstacles. It’s in their symbols manifested around you and inside you in space and time that you can find the root of the problems and fortunately also the solution. Give yourself the solutions! 

Commenti

Post più popolari