Changes on the #Feng shui of a Feng Shui consultant or how much you can modify your inner Feng Shui (100%!)

In July 2014 my friend Alessia and I exchanged our homes: she bought my house and I rented her apartment.

It has been a very special experiment of exchanging-Feng Shui!
The same houses with the same Feng Shui has been lived in a very different way by two very different persons as we are.

Alessia loved her two-bedroom attic. The dark brown wooden roof gave her the sensation to be protected, and the light of the morning and the late afternoon was perfect for her since she work outside all day. She loved big pieces of forniture in black and white colours, and double curtains  in warm colours and heavy fabric to protect her privacy from the outside, even if it was a second floor of a very good residential estate. She didn’t care at all not having any balcony or terrace.

And I loved so much my big 4 floors house, light all day in every room, light furniture and curtains (or no curtains at all), and basically a little separation between the garden and the Nature outside and the human Chi inside.  

And that’s what happened when houses were exchanged: they were literally transformed by the new inhabitants in their own image!


The brilliant Wood and Water colours with some Fire details and the Metal forms, that gave a peculiar personality to every single room of my house were changed into beige and vanilla, and she (the house!) take a look as sugared almond completely new for her. Furniture and decorations from modern & ethnical with some design pieces became very classic Italian style, and then the curtains arrived, in heavy fabric, in some rooms steadily fixed to the windows up and down, impossible to see outside.
Alessia felt lost in the big house, too much light and too much space for her.   

And by myself I immediately felt as I lived in a cage! I had to take that apartment because I was looking hard for a house to buy, but nothing very interesting came out on time and I had to “choose” the best possible in that moment. First Feng Shui lesson: never ever choose a house in a rush or under pressure or if you are very stressed.

And so I did my best to open, unburden and lighten. I did a very deep Space Clearing removing all the furniture and objects unnecessary for me (curtain for first!), opening the windows as much as possible so the new fresh air entered to clean the house, and believe me, I wanted to break through the roof in any way possible just to have more light!
I also started to do everything on the ground, eating, working, watching movies, so I realized that the soil is fundamental for me and a second floor attic is just not the right house. So I decided to terminate the lease and immediately felt released!
Second Feng Shui lesson: if you live in a place you do not like for any reason, act to leave it as soon as possible (there is ALWAYS a better solution).  

And finally, since I still had a lot of time to pass there, I started to listen the house: what kind of experiences is she leading to me? What is she giving to me or taking away from me? What are her teachings?


The Feng Shui outside was very good, with beautiful Forms in the Phoenix (what’s outside in the facing) and the Tortoise (what’s outside in the site), and the Source of Chi and also the main gate in south east, traditionally linked to money.
The Yuen Hom Flying Stars (Chue Style) for a west house facing the east for one more year (until 2016 winter solstice) show a very good 168 Haeven’s Doctor combination in the center of the Ba Gua. Basically it’s the best combination ever, very good to activate with flowing water, fish tank and mirrors, and so did I, placing a huge mirror in the corridor that was just visible from the living (just after I have taken away the door between living and corridor ;-)
At the same time, I covered the banister outside the main door with a dark heavy fabric to avoid the sensation of slipping down on the stairs. The main door is the mouth of the house, where the Chi (people, energy, money) goes through to feed the house, so it’s fundamental to avoid everything that could waste or lose or prevent the energy in.
It was a very good time for business but since the north east was missing (save money, restore the Chi, save and store personal energy) I spent everything, just for normal expenses, nothing unexpected.
Also the two sectors for the man and the woman are very good here: the Trigram Kin, three Yang solid lines, lies in the north west sector, representing the Haeven, rationality, spirituality and masculine active power, and the Trigram Kwan, three Yin open lines, resides in the south west sector and represents the mother Earth, hospitable, empathetic, compassionate, enduring for a long period of time.
This supported me in a deep long work to balance masculine and feminine in me, and in general this enhanced a very good spiritual job through Kundalini Yoga and other techniques, who lead me to a very clear and stable mind and emotions. Third Feng Shui lesson: listen to yourself and to your house and open to the possibility! Every place has something to give and to teach.


So this house with the exchange experience arrived to me to learn that everyone has a big influence on his own Feng Shui: we can open (yang) what is closed (yin), we can create shadow (yin) where there’s light (yang), lighten (yang) what’s heavy (yin), soften (yin) what is hard (yang), block (yin) what is moving (yang) and also vice versa, changing the interiors of our spaces following our most intimate motions.


And finally in May 2015 I found the place to settle down! Fourth Feng Shui lesson: strongly believe in your dreams and they come true! 

Commenti

Post più popolari